Rakuten.co.uk is one of the UK’s fastest-growing online marketplaces. We’re part of the Rakuten Group, one of the world’s largest internet service companies, with over 75 business units and 11 marketplaces globally. With millions of UK customers, we’ve got the size and scale to drive additional sales for your business, whether you’re new to the world of e-commerce or an existing household name.
Rakuten.co.uk is a 100%-marketplace platform for professional sellers only with no consumer listings. We offer:
- No competing 1st party retail business
- Fully customizable storefront and product listings mean that your brand is always front and centre
- Rakuten-funded marketing channels drive traffic straight to your listings
- No listing or banking fees, list as many products as you want and only pay commission when you make a sale
- Inclusion into the Rakuten Super Point Programme, a points-based loyalty scheme fully-funded by Rakuten to drive customer loyalty and repeat business
- Robust open API integrations with all major multichannel eCommerce aggregators (ChannelAdvisor, Volo, Linnworks, Channel Grabber, SellerExpress, Channel Unity, Visualsoft, Channel Pilot, Storefeeder, 247Commerce and more!)
We offer 3 different Merchant packages, with varying fixed monthly fee and commission levels:
|Product Category Final Value Fee||Starter||Advanced||Mega|
|Tech inc. Consoles||8%||6%||5%|
|Sports & Outdoor, Toys, Groceries, Home & Garden||9%||7%||6%|
|DVD & Blu-ray, CDs, Books, Games||10%||8%||7%|
|Fashion, Baby, Health & Beauty, Gifts, Motoring||15%||13%||12%|
|PLUS Monthly Subscription Fee||£30||£120||£400|
All packages are 1 month rolling with no minimum term, and Merchants are free to move up and down between packages with 1 month notice at no cost. All your Rakuten setup is free, and you only start paying a monthly subscription fee when you go live with your store.
Sound good? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1223 484116 for more information or to get started with your Rakuten store.
- 0808 1311312 (landline)
- 0333 3137777 (mobile)