International low cost parcel deliveries, with no hidden charges.
We provide an e-parcel distribution service that can take you every step of the way, from stock pick and pack solutions, to trackable priority delivery and a returns management system. We can provide a hassle-free experience. All you need to do is make the sale.
Connect to our worldwide logistics network
Our main services include:
- Standard tracked international
- Express international
- Untracked international
- UK 24/48/72 hr deliveries
PacketPort’s trackable e-parcel service will help you reduce your shipping costs, whilst gaining further administrative and financial control of your despatch activities. The service is completely standardised throughout all destinations, which means our clients can avoid complex preparation requirements for each country. Instead, they can focus on the timely despatch of each parcel or unit, giving their customers valuable peace of mind in all their transactions.
PacketPort is part of Direct Entry Solutions, a company established in 2003 to provide organisations and brands with a seamless postal delivery service, injecting mail into over 120 countries.
Reduce costs, while increasing your control
PacketPort is a hybrid parcel delivery service, often using a combination of express export methods and a local Post Office delivery in the recipient’s country. Therefore there is very little restriction within the delivering country as the domestic Post Office Operator and network is proven to be reliable and robust in all countries where PacketPort operates.
Track progress all the way through to the final delivery
PacketPort can collect from any UK address, at a convenient time by our dedicated drivers or partner suppliers.
The easy to use tracking system is updated frequently, throughout your parcel’s journey so that you can track the progress all the way through to final delivery.
Further PacketPort benefits include:
- Customer-focused and simple software development available
- Automatic country-specific preparation of your consignments
- Delivery service to the door – and to external parcel shops, where specified
- Insurance up to EUR 50 per consignment
- Maximum weight 30kg per package
- Attractive prices based on tried and-tested carriage routes
- Fast delivery times based on a 1st class logistics network
- Flexible returns management
- Track & trace: online consignment tracking available for greater security and transparency