One Stop Order Processing is a low cost, powerful order processing system that allows you to streamline your order processing. Online businesses spend many hours processing and packing orders; investment in this process is valuable and can save time and money in the long term.
Our software allows you to manage all of your orders in the same place and access your orders from anywhere on your Local Area Network. You can quickly and easily process your orders taking them from received to dispatched.
You can tailor the system to manage your internet orders in a way that fits in with the way that you want to run your business. Invoices and emails can be easily modified to have your company branding.
We have a UK based support team ready to help you and a fully functional online support desk with knowledgebase articles and guides for all aspects of our software. We provide email support as standard for all customers and Premium licence holders are entitled to priority support and a dedicated phone line.
Our pricing model is flexible, starting at less than £5 per month. We provide an easy upgrade path so that you can upgrade your system as your company grows. The system is highly configurable and suits many businesses ranging from customers that only sell a few items a day to others that regularly process over a 1,000 orders per day.
You can Import orders from :
- Ebay (Seller Manager Free and Pro), including Italy, France and Germany, Canada,
- Amazon (SellerCentral) UK, US, Italy, Germany, Canada, Spain and Fulfillment (FBA)
- Amazon Marketplace (Pro-merchant)
- Rakuten (ProTrader)
- SellerDeck/Actinic (Version 4 onwards), including Enterprise
- Paypal Orders
- osCommerce (version 2.2 onwards)
- CRE Loaded
- Pinnacle Cart
- Actinic Online
- Other Shopping Carts, systems using OSOP Custom import
And you can export Orders To :
- Quickbooks (IIF). Supports Quickbooks 2002-2007 and 2008 – 2015 (except Simple Start)
- Sage (CSV). Supports all versions (except Sage Invoicing and Start-Up)
- Amazon (SellerCentral) shipping confirmations
- PlayTrade (ProTrader) shipping confirmations
- Ebay Shipping Confirmations (requires Selling Manager Pro)
- RoyalMail Despatch Express
- RoyalMail Despatch Manager Online (DMO)
- Royal Mail SmartStamp
- UKMail/Business Post Consignor
- Integrated Labels
- Document Enclosed Wallets
- Avery labels
- Print Post Office Proof of Posting sheet
- Most systems that import from CSV, XLS or XML
Getting Started Guide: http://moleend.helpserve.com/onestoporders/Knowledgebase/List/Index/124/getting-started
In depth feature guide: http://www.1stoporders.com/1StopOrdersDef.html
Version comparison: http://www.1stoporders.com/One_Stop_Order_Processing_Features.html