Expandly is a cloud based, software platform which enables the efficient growth of e-retailers who want to sell on multiple market places, such as eBay, Amazon and Etsy. It delivers the opportunity to sell globally in the rapidly expanding world of online commerce.
Expandly was born out of the frustration of trying to manage live inventory across multiple sales channels. It has been specifically developed to help e-retailers, such as yourself, to grow their business – by providing a simple, cost-effective solution.
Our multi-lingual, cross-border software system manages your product catalogue listings, centralised order processing & inventory management across all of your online sales channels.
All you have to do is upload your products once onto Expandly – then, at the push of a button, we list your products onto multiple sales channels around the world – saving you a great deal of time and hassle.
Orders are automatically collected from the sales channels and, if an item runs out of stock, the live inventory on the other sales channels is updated – preventing overselling.
Integration with accounting platforms, shipping couriers and outsourced warehouses around the world also saves you further time and energy.
Expandly was recently selected from 1000s of start-ups to represent the UK in a global Google for Entrepreneurs & Blackbox VC competition.
Sales growth enabler
- More sales channels –provides greater exposure to customers and more sales opportunities
Stock management efficiency improver
- Live inventory – enables efficient fulfilment & happy customers
- Centralised stock control – prevents overselling & adds to great customer service
- Multilingual – platform available in multiple languages
- Cross-border selling – can accommodate multiple currencies & different tax regimes
- Cloud-based system – can be accessed from wherever & whenever
- No sign – up fee
- Simple pricing model – monthly subscription based on value of transactions
- Competitive – market leading functionality at exceptional value
- 30 day free trial – no strings attached