Open an eBay Shop
Opening an eBay shop will give you everything you need to create a dedicated shopping destination for your products. It’s a great place to organise what you sell and introduce your brand on eBay.
With an eBay Shop subscription you’ll receive tools for designing your Shop front, marketing and reporting features. It’s a great way to expand your eBay business and maximise your sales. You can create your eBay shop name, incorporate your own branding and use the Shop to promote your business.
There are three eBay Shop levels available on monthly subscription:
An easy-to-use and affordable solution for sellers who are just starting out.
For higher volume sellers with more than 600 items per month with access to reporting tools and services plus discounts on international listings and deals on third party products.
For higher volume sellers with more than 5,000 items per month with access to zero insertions fees, reporting tools, discounts on international listings and deals on third party products.
Find out more about eBay Shop subscriptions
Find out which Shop can best fit your needs
There are many reasons for upgrading your eBay account and opening a Shop. Not only can you use your own logo and branding throughout your Shop, you’ll also have a unique URL to promote your Shop. Plus, you’ll benefit from….
- Inclusive fixed price listing allowances
- A Shop where buyers can see all of your listings in one place
- Advanced merchandising and cross-promotion tools
- Inclusion in the eBay Shop directory
- Reports and marketing tools
There are further benefits for Featured and Anchor Shop subscriptions:
- Discounts on international listings
- eBay Selling Manager Pro, an advanced online sales management tool as part of subscription
- Sales Reports Plus to track and evaluate your eBay sales activity
- Real-time Shop traffic reports, including page views, referring web addresses, and keywords used by potential buyers
Plus, with several new tools and services coming for eBay Shops in 2014, now’s the time to upgrade and experience the benefits!
Get started with your eBay Shop subscription by visiting our Seller Centre