Brightpearl is a platform to manage inventory, accounting, customers, suppliers and fulfillment across your omnichannel business. Paired with real-time reports on inventory, cash flow, profitability across products, channels, customers and much more. Allowing you to make data driven decisions and execute an effective strategy to grow your business.
- Built for retail. Brightpearl is focused on strictly on omnichannel retail, meaning that our platform and all future innovations are focused on helping our retailers become more efficient.
- Affordable.Brightpearl is the most affordable, yet complete retail management software. Comparable systems’ subscription and implementation can be more than double the price of Brightpearl with added complexity unecessary for a lean omnichannel business.
- Omnichannel. Brightpearl connects to Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay and more, to help you centrally manage your omnichannel business.
- Inventory management. We manage inventory centrally. Your inventory is held in Brightpearl and updates your channels in real time. Every time you make a sale, the quantity updates Brightpearl so your channels are always up to date.
- Automated Accounting. Bookkeeping entries for orders, invoices and payments are automatically accounted for in Brightpearl. Eliminating the need for most manual bookkeeping.
- A single source of truth. Brightpearl becomes the hub for managing your business. It provides realtime, accurate reports allowing you to make data driven decisions.
- On the Cloud. Why be restricted to when and where you can run your business? Your customers order when they like, why shouldn’t you have the same flexibility? Brightpearl is fully cloud-based so you can login wherever and whenever.
Let us show you how Brightpearl can help you become a better retailer. Contact us and book a demo today.
Powerful multichannel software
Brightpearl is a pretty comprehensive piece of software aimed at the online retailer. At a fundamental level it is a full accounting system that can (in theory) replace any other accounting software that you use. This is probably true for most businesses, though there are still problems with the way it handles multiple currencies.
On top of this accounting system is built a multi-channel retail solution that connects to most of the major online channels - Amazon, Ebay, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, etc.
This is the functionality that we chose it for and the reason it's well worth the money. Brightpearl sync's with all of your channels and keep stock levels and product status's up to date, and this can save massive amounts of time if you sell on quite a few channels. It also removes the problems of stock levels being inaccurate.
All orders are downloaded and traceable in one place. All customer phone interactions can also be logged within brightpearl giving you a fully traceable trail of a customer's activity.
There is also some email marketing functionality, though we have never used this so I can't comment on it.
In all it's a very good system and has been excellent for our business. It has many quirks, as most software under active development does, but Brightpearl seem to have upped their game over recent months and are releasing bug fixes and improvements regularly.
The only downsides are the complexity - it really is hard to set up - and the price can mount up if you need multiple users.
Changing the business
Not only do i work with Brightpearl for my own company, but i have previously implemented many Brightpearl systems for clients, trained them on the system and then launched the client with Brightpearl. In every aspect of the business, it makes things easier. Whether its purchasing, keeping track of inventory, sales reports, accounting and channel management, Brightpearl is a complete and powerful solution. Its easy and quick to get to grips with, super user friendly and cloud based, ready to integrate with all sales channels.
Easy multi-channel system with dynamic stock updating
I have been using Brighpearl over 2 years now. It is more simpler than systems which I used before. I don't waste my time for dealing with the orders as I used to. Stock updating between channels works unbelievably well, it is very important if you have more than 2000 skus. The smartphone app is very handy for me, I like to keep finger on the pulse especially when I am on the move. One of the biggest advantages is the user friendly UI (anyone can learn very fast how to use the system) and the accounting package( saves a lot of time and money!).